What to expect at each of our "Parties"...
1. Dress code. The rules for dressing for these events is... wear whatever makes you comfortable and happy! Although we are classical musicians, this is NOT the opera and you are not required to dress up. If you LOVE to dress up though - go ahead! If you wanna wear a costume, all the power to you. You get the idea ;)
2. All three parties are intended to provide entertainment through live music, so please do expect to "unplug" from the outside world and refrain from too much talking or using your phones to text or make phone calls. Feel free to take pictures however, and share on social media if you like!
3. The Enchanted Party is intended to be a traditional chamber music concert. This means that we appreciate punctuality (be prepared to give yourself a couple extra minutes ahead of showtime to pick up or purchase your tickets), and also attentiveness throughout the concert. We love to interact with people, however, so we will speak with you throughout the program and feel free to ask us questions after the show. We want to meet you!
4. The Elevator Party will be an authentic yoga class experience - so you can expect the same atmosphere and protocol that you would at a regular yoga studio (click here for tips). Be prepared with comfortable clothing and a yoga mat if you have one (if not, we will have some for people to use as well as any other necessary equipment to borrow free of charge), perhaps a bottle of water and an open mind to experiencing live music during yoga!
5. Our Bomber Party ticket price includes a catered dinner, tea, coffee, dessert and a regular sit down chamber music concert. You will have the chance to eat before we perform and will be served dessert at intermission. A cash bar will be available for those wishing for something a little stronger than coffee, and if you feel like sticking around after the concert, bring your dancing shoes and join us in a mini 40's jazz dance party!